Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THE PARADISE SUNFLOWER



The Paradise Sunflower

This is the first edition of the Paradise High School Sunflower
which was an annual publication of memories.
Like the Sunflower of Kansas, the first is only the beginning,
and they become more beautiful as the summer goes on.

This is so neat to be able to share this with you.There are 35 pages and they will be added a few at a time.

The new pages will be posted below the previous posting so that the pages will be in order.
You may be able to read the pages better by clicking on each picture.
I have worked with each picture to make it larger and this has made the larger picture fuzzy. I'm hoping this is more readable than being too small.
I did each picture the same way. Don't ask me why some of them are larger than others when they are clicked on. That is a part of technology that I have a problem with.
Here is another solution that might work for you - a suggestion that was brought to my attention.
Windows has a magnifier built in.
Usually you have to go to Start → Accessories → Ease of Acess → Magnifier
I did this on my computer and it works.
After clicking on Start at the bottom of your screen, then I had to click on "All Programs" to be able to click on "Accessories"

1↑


2 ↑

←3

No comments: