Tuesday, December 15, 2009

THANK YOU DUANE CRONN

I received the announcement about Loretta and Leo Baum from Duane Cronn yesterday. I was in a hurry when I posted it, as we had our granddaughter with us and I try to take more time with her. However, I really appeciate how Duane sends us information. I just have to copy and paste what he sends. In my rush I forgot to give him credit.
Thank You Duane for the information.

He sent this email to me this morning . . . . .

"Thanks Onnalee for running the wedding anniversary for Leo and Loretta. I should have told you that Loretta is my older sister. I was talking to her son Gordon at the anniversary and he thinks the blog is great and checks it out a couple of times a week. Everyone I talk to appreciates it, and looks forward to reading the new items, and checking out the old items.

I know it takes a lot of your time to keep it going. I’m the Post Quartermaster at the VFW in Russell. We didn’t have a website, so I was asked to set one up and have been operating it for about a year. I don’t have near the volume that you have but it stills takes a lot of time. In case you want to check the website out, the address is vfwpost6240.org.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Duane Cronn"


(Now I know why he sends everything so easy to post - he knows what a blog is all about.)

Thanks again, Duane!

No comments: