Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CONNIE (WEBSTER) ANDERSON

6
I received an email from Connie (Webster) Anderson Nov. 16, 2009
and for some reason, I just now found it.




This is a late for your Anniversary
Connie and John
but Congratulations for your
45th Anniversary -
November 29th.



6

And . . . . Thank You for your email.


Onnalee,

I really enjoy reading all the stuff on the Paradise blog. It is great and we can hear about people we haven't heard from in many years.

Keep up the good work and forget those nay sayers. They don't have to look at it if they don't like it. Let the rest of it enjoy it.
I am a 1962 graduate of Paradise and my sister, Carol, was in Millard's class.

Just wanted to let you know that my we will soon be celebrating our 45 wedding anniversary on the 29th of November. After we were married we spent 6 years in the navy and were mostly on the east coast, except for the 14 months John was in Viet Nam as a medic with the Marines. We came back to Osborne in April of 1970 and have been here ever since. I was a clerk in several of the businesses here in Osborne and John was a lab. tech in the local hospital for 36 years, retiring in 2006.

Thanks for creating the blog and I truly enjoy every article that you put on there.

Thanks a bunch. Connie (Webster) Anderson

No comments: