Friday, September 12, 2008

TRAVIS ANGEL HAS JOINED US

This is FANTASTIC! Michele emailed Travis and he (Travis) has sent more pictures. I just love seeing the young people getting involved.

Michele introduced me to Travis (by way of e-mail). She said . . . . .

"Onnalee, Travis is my 1st Cousin. He is the son of Gene Angel and Sharon Schwemmer. Travis is married to a beautiful girl, Natalie, and has an absolutely Precious daughter, Alice. Please read what he had to say below."

Travis responded to her email about the "I've Got A Secret" posting.

"That's pretty neat. Grandma and Grandpa looked so young. I had never seen it before.

I attached a picture of Paradise from several years ago. The problem is it's not very good and it's a picture of a picture. I took it last year at Grandma's house. The next time you go to Grandmas you should try taking a better picture or scan it to your computer then send it to the lady who runs the Paradise Blog website. I'll bet every one would get a kick out of seeing it since it shows downtown Paradise in the 1920's and it shows the bank before it burned down.

Also, I'm not sure if you'll remember it or not, but I included a picture of one of the postcards of the Paradise Methodist Church from several years ago back before they removed the bell from the front. I found it recently and since I know you like to see stuff from Paradise I just thought I'd share it. Travis"


I have the pictures that Travis sent and some more from Michele. I will be anxious to put them on. However, I'm going to spread them out. I also have some more pictures and stories from some more of our alumni, so will probably take turns with photo's and families. I love having so many pictures and so much information - I just don't know what to post next!!!!!! Am I having fun? Yes, I am!!!!

No comments: