Friday, August 29, 2008

VERLIN AND CHERYL CRONK

l
The Memorials are back on this Blog.
Thanks to two special students of mine
.
(As soon as they saw my apologies on the blog,
they emailed me and asked what they could do to help.
They both had saved so much information.
It was amazing how easy it was to put most of it back together as it was originally.)
Cheryl was very helpful also.
Thank You, each of you.
Scroll down to a couple of posting
below all of the Paradise Reunion Postings.
Notice on Verlin's and Greg White's Memorials
you can click on their Photo Memories.
They are wonderful Tributes for both of them.
6
Cheryl gave me permission to use these 2 photo's taken in 2006.
You will also see them on Verlin's Photo Tribute,
which you can click on in his Memorial.


Cheryl's Comments
6
"Good Morning - I am visiting brother in Plainville, KS so used my laptop with a piggyback connection to send the pictures. You have done a great job with all of the tributes. I can't imagine the time that it has taken you to do this. For that I THANK YOU very much.
Verlin had mentioned that we would be contacting you on one of our visits to Melvern and we were looking forward to it. This trip was our last outing with the little ones before school started. Our next one would have been about the middle of Oct. which is a few days without kids and a couple of days with kids. lol. Thats when we would have had you come out and spend some time with us.
Right now I have no solid plans for the fall. Depends on the 'need to do' stuff around the house, BUT I may just say the heck with it all, and take off by myself AND my dog for a few days and go to the lake. I have no reservations about doing that at Melvern. Do take care, and THANKS again for all the time and talent that you have put into this. Cheryl."

On the posting of "Church Dinner" I had told about our visit with Verlin and visiting them at
Melvern Lake. Those postings were made as soon as we came home from the Paradise Reunion, before Verlin's death.

No comments: