Saturday, August 30, 2008

THANK YOU IVA BYRD

Onnalee, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say:
Thank you for all the hard work you have put into the blog.

As someone who grew up in Paradise and had to leave between my junior and senior year, I really am grateful for this opportunity to reconnect with my former school mates.
The blog that you and Millard started has brought us a lot of Enjoyment.
I know it takes a lot of time and energy and just want you to know that I do appreciate it.
Hope you will be able to continue this very special work. We have never met. Hopefully someday we will. I always seemed to get close to the music teachers, so I believe if the timeframe was different, we would have been friends.
Looking forward to getting to know you via email until the day we meet face to face.
Iva Byrd

Thank You Iva.
The M&M's and the thoughts are truly appreciated.
I didn't think I could copy this and get it on the blog but it copied fine.
I certainly enjoy the blog - in fact, ask my family . . . Yes! I'm addicted.
Notes like this make it worth it. Thanks again! Onnalee

No comments: