Saturday, May 30, 2020

THANK YOU - KAREN JACOB AND JIM HARRELL


25838 
.
Thank You - an extra special Thank You - to Karen and Jim for keeping the Paradise Blog up to date.  I appreciate them for helping  with the blog for the past several years. They started out as Paradise Blog professionals so they certainly did not have to be trained.  In fact, Jim has been my Tech Guy since the beginning.

I have been in a hospital (three different ones) since Nov. 28, 2019.  I am hoping that this present hospital care - Holiday Resort in Emporia  - will be the last one.  I qualified  to be in a nursing home because I, hopefully, am curable  LOL!  It has been somewhat hard since March because I can't have visitors.  A Nursing Home with no visitors is very quiet.  My family comes to my window and we talk on our phones. We can NOT open the windows. Holiday Resort is a perfect facility for me.  Thank You Lord.

No comments: