Monday, November 18, 2019

IN MEMORY OF GARNETT ANGEL

246821
.

I just read on facebook that our lovely Angel - Garnett Angel - entered the gates of heaven yesterday.

From Janette, her daughter . . .
"
Last night I lost my mom! She was an Angel on earth and now she’s in heaven with Jesus and a heavenly realm of angels! Especially with one of her favorites, my father, John S Angel, the love of her life! They lived in Paradise for over 60 years and will forever reside in the Paradise that God has created for all who believe in Him and His Son Jesus Christ! I take so much comfort in this fact and the fact they’re both free from earthly pain! Yes, I’m sad, but knowing we’ll be together again is not only what I believe, I’m counting on it! (Quoting from my Senior Pastor, Adam Hamilton, United Methodist Church of the Resurrection)!"
Her grandson, Jeff Hagerman wrote this . . . .
"The Lord received a new Angel tonight.

An actual Angel, Garnett Ula Angel.
I will miss you Grandma, but am glad you are back with Grandpa John, Frosty, and Violet.
Love you".


Jeff's wife, Sara wrote this . . . 

"Heaven gained a piece of my heart tonight and an actual Angel. Garnett Angel is at peace now. ❤️Thankful we were all there holding hands & singing to her. Both her kids were on each side of her as she passed. She is pain free & in the arms of Grandpa in heaven"


We will post the obituary as soon as possible.
Love & Prayers to her family.

No comments: