Wednesday, October 17, 2018

UPDATE FOR DAN HOISINGTON

223477
.


I heard from Matt (one of Dan's sons) this afternoon. I had sent them all a message saying that we were all praying for his Dad and for all of his family.
Matt said . . . . .

"Thank you so much! We will take all the prayers we can get. That was a close one but means God has more work for him (and fun) to do here on earth. We love you!"

I asked him how his Dad was doing by now and if he had started giving the nurses a bad time. Matt - "He was when I left. He will test them for sure! Ha! The nurses love it, though!" Then, this evening I heard from Mollie Haberer . . . "Danny made it through the open heart surgery and they discovered it was a tear in his aorta rather than an aneurysm. The next 2 days are critical. I will update whenever I hear anything."
Seen by Matt Hoisington at 3:45 PMSeen by Mona Hoisington at 5:00 PM
Onnalee

No comments: