Thursday, June 9, 2016

PRAYERS FOR CONNIE (WEBSTER) ANDERSON - CLASS OF 1962

176346
.

 Connie (Webster) Anderson has requested your prayers.


I received an email from Connie . . . . .


"Onnalee,   Just a note to ask for prayers again for myself.   Have been having regular checkups with my cancer doctor in Hays.  He order a CT scan about a month ago and found I have some lesions on my lungs that came from having colon cancer 5 years ago.  So I am again undergoing chemotherapy for the next 6 months, every other week.  I will be fine as God is going to take care of me and I have many prayer warriors in many different places.  Thanks for the Paradise blog.  It is a great way to find out what is going on with our Paradise grads.

God bless!   Thanks a bunch,
Connie (Webster) Anderson"

Our Love and Our Prayers are with you at this time Connie.
Please keep us posted.




No comments: