Saturday, February 28, 2015

SIMPLY PARADISE

144903
.
I received a package in the mail today.


Yes, you read it correctly. 



To me from Goober Pyle.

The door bell rang.  Millard answered the door.  It was the mail man.  Millard said "You have a package. (pause)  Who on earth  is Goober Pyle?"  I replied to be careful with it, as that was a ficticious  name.  I asked where it was from.  He said Paradise, KS.  I  laughed hysterically.  I figured it would say, "Your Favorite Student - not Goober Pyle."  Dan Hoisington sent me the Simply Paradise Book for my birthday.  It is wonderful!  Very well done!  If you haven't bought one, order one as soon as possible.  Millard is still reading mine.  I just got to glance at it.

Click on this link
http://paradiseeducated.blogspot.com/search?q=Simply+Paradise

Scroll down a ways and you will see how to order the book.
It will show this post, then Paradise Bazaar & Turkey Dinner - Nov. 8th. 

Simply Paradise is next.


Thank You Goober for the wonderful birthday gift.  

No comments: