Sunday, April 13, 2014

A READER NEEDS HELP

.
118478
.
I received this from David this morning.  I'm sure someone could help with this information.
You may either respond by way of a comment or email me.  Thank You!
?     ?     ?     ?     ?
Hello,My mother was  Eloise E. Reich (1934-2009) and her sister was Neva Lee Reich. 
They attended Paradise High classes of 1952 and 1950 I think.
Mother  later married Johnny Yost, of Gorham, KS.
I'm seeking the whereabouts of my  Great Aunt, Irma Reich Saum.  She was married to Frank E. Saum.  They lived in the area and I know that they had kids that also may have lived in the area.
Do you know of their children there?   I'm seeking to locate her burial location from family that may know of them.  I think Dale Reich may know of them but I don't have his contact info.
Any help you can give would be great.
Thanks,  David Yost

I looked in our Paradise Directory and this is the information for Neva Lee and Eloise's graduation dates -
Neva Lee (Reich) Wegele  Class of 1949
Eloise (Reich) Yost  Class of 1951


Thank You Lynda Koelling. 
She has answered the question and Lynda & David have each other's email addresses. 
For those that would like to know - Irma Reich Saum is buried in the Natoma Cemetery.

They have a daughter that lives in Lenexa and a son in Wichita.


Dan Hoisington answered too.  Thank You Dan!
Irma and Frank Saum lived in Natoma, KS and had a son Duane who lives in Wichita and a daughter Connie who lives in KC.  I think Frank and Irma are buried in Natoma.  I knew both of them as their kids were about my age.
Dan

No comments: