Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TO AND FROM VAN

.
 I sent an email to Van congratulating him on his honor. 
"Just a quick note – Congratulations Van.  We are very proud of you and are honored that you are an alumni at Paradise and friends of ours."


Then I sent another email with the Paradise Blog link. I forget that everyone does not have the Paradise Blog icon on the desk top or in their favorites. 
 
Van wrote back . . .
"Thanks for the kind note. Wondered for a minute what it was about. You will note that the picture is probably a good 10 yrs old...but what the heck. I stopped getting my picture taken a long time ago.   I pray the both of you are doing well. Best Van"


We were glad to know that he is still using his older pictures. Made us feel much better.  (smiling)

94474

No comments: