Saturday, March 2, 2013

COMMENT FROM MIKE SHAW - CLUB 50 BOOK

.
We received this comment from Mike Shaw this morning.  If anyone can help Mike we would appreciate your thoughts.  He is referring to the post I had sometime ago about the Club 50 book.

This is Mike Shaw that graduated at Gridley Rural High in 1969 , Gridley Ks and I scored 51 pts against Westphalia Ks on 1-15-1969 and 49 pts against Strong City Ks the next nite. The date of this could be wrong, but the scores are right. Was wondering why I was not in the Club 50 book????
email me a mshaw14@cox.net, thanks Mike Shaw

http://paradiseeducated.blogspot.com/search?q=Club+50+book  
Scroll down to the main post of this.

Mike, my only suggestion is that you contact the author - Steven Farney at  smf2guard@yahoo.com
78245

No comments: