Tuesday, September 27, 2011

THE PROPHETS

The Prophets
Ronnie Hendershott, Dennis Finch, Gene Angel & Dan Hoisington

Thank You Rhonda Strecker for posting this on facebook.
 
Janette (Angel) Ross sent me an email last week saying . . . .
"Dennis, Ronnie, Gene & Dan spent many hours practicing in my mom & dad’s basement! I’m so glad that we visited Paradise this past weekend to be there to hear this wonderful message and so that Dennis could hug my mom for all she put up with in her basement (you can imagine – loud guitars, drums & great singing)!! I got to enjoy them too along with some of these guys girlfriends and we’d dance together to their music.

THEY WERE GOOD! As good as the Beatles (we thot)....WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND!!!"

56382

And here they are now! 

Dennis Finch, Gene Angel & Dan Hoisington


Ronnie Hendershott

56413 - - 57273

No comments: