Saturday, November 13, 2010

FROM NORMA HUTCHCRAFT WILLIAMS

.
Hi, Onnalee,
Thanks for printing the article from the Salina paper about the bazaar, and for everything else you do. I am still a faithful reader and check the blog every day.

I am very much interested in the note cards and the Paradise history they are selling in connection with the bazaar. Do you have any idea how I should go about purchasing some and having them mailed to me?

Thanks,
Norma Hutchcraft Williams


Norma, I'm not sure what you are talking about - "note cards" - perhaps I need to reread what I posted. :) Anyway, Mollie Haberer (Eric Haberer's wife) has offered to send the recipe books in the past and would probably also send the Paradise History, after she receives a check or money order and thus, knows the address to send them to.
You can email Mollie at mhaberer@russellks.net
Thank You Norma for your comment and for your support. Onnalee

No comments: