Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AN EMAIL FROM TERRY HOOPES



Thank You, Terry Hoopes, for your thoughtful email today.




Dear Onnalee,

Just a quick note to say what a great job you have done with Paradise Educated. It is always great to see all the pictures, of all the folks I grew up with and it's especially good to see my family.
I'm the youngest of the Hoopes's and live in Painted Post, New York, and your blog takes me back to Paradise almost daily.
As far as my big brother Larry, being a hoot, most of us younger brothers and sisters, we would just call him an instigator and ornery.
I truly believe he is harmless, and no I will not send you pictures of my tomato plants. Ha Ha
Hope to make it back in a couple of years to the next class reunion, and would love to meet you.
Once again, I want to thank you for all your hard work.

A Paradise Graduate-Class of 1963

Terry Hoopes


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Again, Thank You Terry and we are looking forward to meeting you in a couple of years.

No comments: