Sunday, June 8, 2008

MEMORIES FROM PAT


Pat wrote out some good memories in her Comments under Van and Millard's cowboy picture.
I decided to post them here, in case some of you are not clicking on Comments.

"The one on the left was a lot more in trouble then the one on the right. Millard wasn't a person that was in trouble. Van was another story....? Of course I was an angel ha ha.

I didn't know they had fixed up the Brown house that nice its really pretty. Elaine and I was good buds and had lots of fun.


Dan Hoisington responded in a comment under Dean Brown's Home . . . . . .

"My Nephew had the porch rebuilt and refinished the interior. Also added a finished attic with 2 bedrooms. He still needs to do the kitchen which is being worked on now."

Pat responded in a comment below

My Brother Delphan was born in that house. Did you know the Hoopes family lived there at one time, but that was when Mom and Dad had only one child. Eight of us came later.. Brown House .. Pat

Pat also commented under the Dean Brown Home

Don't know whether you all got this message but My older Brother Delphan Hoopes was born in that Brown house as it stands. Who would of thunk a Hoopes born in a Brown house. Did you know the Hoopes lived there at one time???? Delphan is 10 years older then me and he is like a second dad to me.Pat




No comments: