Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Visit with Karen (Hudnall) Jakub


I had a delightful visit with Karen Jakub
(class of 1960) yesterday at McDonald's
in Emporia.
She met her daughters from Kansas City for their Christmas exchange at Carlos O'Kelly's in Emporia.
They were unable to have Christmas together because of the snow and winter weather at Christmas.






Karen and I only had 45 min. to visit, but let me tell you . . . . we talked very fast. In fact, it was so fast, at one time we forgot where the conversation was going. Didn't bother us at all! We just started a new subject.
This is the first time Karen and I had met but we keep our computers busy with emails. She seems like a life time friend and I enjoyed her visit very much.
Thank You, Karen, for coming early for the short, but wonderful visit.

No comments: